The Maine HR Convention returns to the Samoset in 2022!
May 9-12, 2022
We return to the Samoset this May – the ancestral home of the Maine HR Convention. With a mix of everything the HR community loves about this conference – keynotes from around the country, information from the business and human sides of HR, networking, and camaraderie. Our purpose remains true – making a difference in the lives of your employees, the direction of your organization, your career path, AND how you impact your neighboring communities.
Three Important Items for 2022:
- Bonus Monday Afternoon. Convention week starts on May 9, with a pre-conference keynote and reception in the late afternoon. Everyone registered for the Tuesday conference day will be able to join us for these bonus Monday activities at no extra charge!
- HR Basic Training is Back with More Flexibility. For those new to HR (or in early career), we have programming to meet your needs on Convention Tuesday and Wednesday, which allows you to mix and match with any of the other offerings designed for more experienced professionals.
- COVID-19 Policies. Your welfare is our first concern, and the Convention will adhere to all rules set by the State of Maine CDC, the host facility (the Samoset), and the needs of our attendees. As of 1/3/22, we anticipate that this includes proof of vaccination (or a negative Covid test) and the possibility of an indoor mask requirement.
2022 Attendee Registration Fees
Join us for ONE, TWO, or ALL THREE days:
Early Bird Rate (Through March 1)
One Day: $295
Two Days: $575
Three Days: $795
Regular Registration Rate (After March 1)
One Day: $325
Two Days: $625
Three Days: $845
We are in the process of applying for recertification credits for the 2022 program.
- SHRM RECERTIFICATION: We are a SHRM preferred provider and the conference is applying for 18.75 PDC’s towards SHRM CP and SCP recertification.
- HRCI RECERTIFICATION: This conference is applying to HRCI for 18.75 HR (GENERAL) recertification credits for PHR and SPHR, including up to 10.5 BUSINESS and 2.0 Ethics recertification credits for SPHR.