Interested in joining HRASM? Complete your application here.
Membership in HRASM is on an individual basis, not by company.
- $75 half year HRASM Membership for SHRM National Members includes association dues and the cost of all meetings and meals for the chapter year. This rate is discounted for those that are also paying for a SHRM national membership since we are a SHRM affiliated chapter. Your SHRM Member ID must be provided when joining at this rate.
- $95 half year HRASM Membership for Non-SHRM National Members includes association dues and the cost of all meetings and meals for the chapter year.
- $10 Student Membership includes association dues and the cost of all meetings and meals for the chapter year. (Must be enrolled in 9 credits per semester for the student membership, and not actively working in the field.)
Membership in the Human Resources Association of Southern Maine is based on a calendar year – January through December.
Guests may attend meetings at a rate of $30.00 per meeting.
Membership dues are non-refundable. Meetings are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
Payment by credit card is required
CREDIT CARD – When paying online with your credit card be sure to note in the description field which dues option you are paying for.
The credit card information must match the name and address of the cardholder. If you are using a company credit card be sure to put the address attached to the account. If you are paying for another person, please put that information in the description field.
- Annual membership directory of over 200 local HR professionals;
- Ten professional development programs each year;
- Opportunities for networking on a regular basis. Members benefit from discussing challenges and victories and sharing them with each other;
- Scholarships for continuing education, seminars, conventions, etc.;
- Availability of SHRM and HRCI credentialing credits;
- Notifications of the most recent regulatory information that can impact your business;
- Generating new business;
- Information shared on other educational and scholarship opportunities around the state.
Any questions? Contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRASM and SHRM have programs to help members who have lost their jobs. Unemployed HR professionals will receive a 50% reduction in meal cost for meetings – a $15 savings. SHRM also offers a SHRM Transitioning Membership Application for HR professionals who had been SHRM members, and who have lost their jobs. They will be eligible for full benefits, HR Magazine, and full access to SHRM online.