Interested in becoming a Board Member of HRASM? All current members are eligible to serve on the Board. We are currently looking for someone to join in membership.
- Set goals to effectively increase Chapter membership and manage annual membership drive
- Obtain quarterly lists of at-large members (SHRM members who are not members of any chapter) in our area through the online request form. Source those lists to invite at-large members to your chapter events
- Update and maintain supplies of membership materials
- Greet all guests at monthly Chapter meetings
- Ensure each new member is personally welcomed by the board and introduced at Chapter meetings; create and distribute welcome packets to new members
- Obtain monthly lists of new members from MemberVue
- Keep an up-to-date roster of names and addresses of all chapter members for outreach
- Respond to requests for information about membership through telephone calls, personal contacts, and correspondence.
- Remain in contact with members on status of membership
- Coordinate prospective member events, including HR Thursdays and Oxford Hills programming
- Participate in monthly Board meeting providing advice, support and general knowledge
- Support fellow Board members with set up and tearing down before and after events
What’s the first step? Download a Board Member Application .HRASM Board Application