Welcome to the HRASM Website!
The Mission of the Human Resources Association of Southern Maine, an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management, is to serve the membership while advancing the profession; providing educational resources, best practices, personal and professional development, community involvement and networking.
Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local point of contact for networking, information, and professional development. We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We look forward to your involvement and appreciate your suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off.
There are currently no vacancies.
News from SHRM National
- HHS Proposes Higher 2020 Out-of-Pocket Maximums for Health Plans
- Paycheck Fairness Act Would Hold Employers Accountable for Pay Gaps
- Workforce Skills Programs Need More Funding, Policy Reforms
- During Tax Season, Remind Modest Earners About the Saver’s Credit
- Australia: Employee Who Failed to Disclose Criminal History Unfairly Dismissed