Welcome to the HRASM Website!
The Mission of the Human Resources Association of Southern Maine, an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management, is to serve the membership while advancing the profession; providing educational resources, best practices, personal and professional development, community involvement and networking.
Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local point of contact for networking, information, and professional development. We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We look forward to your involvement and appreciate your suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off.
News from SHRM National
- Canada: 10 Mistakes Startups Should Avoid When Employing Their First Workers
- Employers Cut Health Plan Costs with Reference-Based Pricing
- 7 Ways to Set Up a New Hire for Success
- Employers Can Learn from ‘Preferably Caucasian’ Job Post
- Ireland and UK: Right to Work Across Borders Will Continue Post-Brexit