Welcome to the HRASM Website!
The Mission of the Human Resources Association of Southern Maine, an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management, is to serve the membership while advancing the profession; providing educational resources, best practices, personal and professional development, community involvement and networking.
Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local point of contact for networking, information, and professional development. We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We look forward to your involvement and appreciate your suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off.
2020 HRASM Education Scholarship Opportunity
HRASM is now accepting 2020 scholarship applications. Current HRASM members employed in the HR profession or pursuing employment in the HR profession are eligible to apply for the $1,000 scholarship.
What can scholarships be used for:
- College courses to pursue degree related to HR profession
- PHR/SPHR/GPHR preparatory course
- SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP preparatory course
- Certificate Program in Human Resource Management through USM
- SHRM sponsored conference, or conference that awards recertification credits for PHR/SPHR/GPHR and SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
Applications are available at www.hrasm.org under the chapter class tab. Please submit completed application, current resume, and description of college course, preparatory course or conference to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Winners will be announced at the October meeting.
Questions: Contact Tiffany Jackson, VP of Certification at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or needed assistance.
2020 HRASM Scholarship
Apply for a Virtual + Strategic HR Conference Pass October 21-22, & 28, 2020
Application Deadline: Sunday, August 30, 2020
Recipients will be announced at the September meeting!
What is a Virtual+ Conference?
- Membership to an exclusive online community of Senior HR professionals across the nation.
- Live streaming keynotes, plenary sessions, and interactive forum discussions with subject matter experts.
- Access to networking, educational content, business partner resources, and recorded video content well beyond the three-day event.
- 18 SHRM & HRCI credits available.
More Conference details at: https://www.strategichrus.com/conference/strategic-hr/