Human Resource Administrator
Website The Portland Regency Hotel & Spa
The Human Resources Administrator’s responsibilities include assisting and coordinating the HR function at the Portland Regency Hotel & Spa. Our goal is to attract, retain, develop and motivate employees in accordance with policies/ procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, while limiting liabilities and promoting a safe, fair, positive work environment. Other duties include, but are not limited to, new hire orientations, benefit administration, maintaining personnel files, completing payroll, and overseeing all employee relations and labor related matters as they relate to federal and state laws.
• Bachelor’s degree or minimum 4 years HR experience, prior hotel experience preferred.
• Strong and effective communication skills.
• Ability to interpret and advise hotel management according to employment laws of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
• Strong knowledge of EEOC, employment law, recruiting and retention.
• Ability to manage a diversified workforce.
• Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality and common sense
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org