Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Website Oakhurst Dairy
New England's foremost dairy company with a 98-year history
Talent Acquisition Recruiter –
- Your primary responsibility in this position will be recruiting for drivers (CDL Class A, B and Transport drivers). Other recruitment opportunities may be assigned (hourly positions).
- The successful candidate will serve as a business partner to Human Resources and hiring managers to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across our departments.
- You will work collaboratively with the management team to attract the best candidate for our team.
- This person must be comfortable managing positions in different stages of the recruiting life cycle from requisition to offer.
- This position requires a person who is high-energy, self-motivated and driven with a service mentality, as well as, someone who can change direction quickly while handling multiple inquiries from managers.
- We are looking for an experienced recruiter who is passionate about finding top talent and has the ability to overcome talent market restraints, while executing a positive can-do approach.
- An investigative and inquisitive mindset combined with creative thinking is an absolute must to be successful in this role.
The essential functions are noted below; however, not every duty assigned is listed and this position may evolve over time requiring additional responsibility related to Talent Acquisition.
- Develop and manage pipeline of potential candidates through proactive market and data analysis and insights.
- Conduct proactive needs analysis with hiring managers to establish execution plan to achieve high volume hiring during peak business demands across departments.
- Partner with Department Managers on a daily basis to set priorities and to create daily recruiting strategies.
- Nurture relationships with prospective candidates and on-going relationships with hiring manager
- Partner with external staffing agencies to identify and recruit candidates, often for temporary staffing needs.
- Maintain applicant tracking system and provide reporting metrics
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com