Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for supporting business objectives through human resources initiatives. The position serves as a consultant to management and employees on human resource-related issues. A successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business goals and objectives, its culture and its competition.
– Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to business partners (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
– Proactively identifies solutions to staffing challenges, hiring and internal promotions and recommends recruiting strategies and creative approaches to identifying and attracting top talent in the market.
– Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
– Ensures human resources related programs and processes are implemented to help drive bottom-line results, productivity and development of employees.
– Administers, maintains, and creates in partnership with Director, Human Resources onboarding and retention programs.
– Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
– Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
– Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
– Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
– In conjunction with Director, Organizational Training and Development participates in workshops that relate to human resource initiatives
– Bachelor’s degree with two to three years of working knowledge and experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, recruitment, diversity and inclusion, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– SHRM or SPHR designation preferred.
– Ability to organize and prioritize assigned work, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks, while working in a fast-paced environment.
– Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Microsoft – Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
– High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation. — Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
– Strong business acumen.
– Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
– Must be proactive and resourceful.
– Strong relationship and people management skills a must.
MEMIC is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.