Website Martins Point Health Care
Join Martin’s Point Health Care – an innovative, not-for-profit health care organization offering care and coverage to the people of Maine and beyond. As a joined force of “people caring for people,” Martin’s Point employees are on a mission to transform our health care system while creating a healthier community. Martin’s Point employees enjoy an organizational culture of trust and respect, where our values – taking care of ourselves and others, continuous learning, helping each other, and having fun – are brought to life every day. Join us and find out for yourself why Martin’s Point has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” since 2015.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team from mid-June through the end of October. The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment and selection processes for non-exempt and exempt level positions. Partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners, the Recruiter develops effective recruitment strategies and candidate assessment tools, provides feedback regarding candidate pre-screens and recommends hiring decisions. Additionally, the Recruiter is responsible for internal and external advertising efforts, coordination of temporary staff, interns and students.
- Screens and manages incoming applications by distributing viable applicants to hiring managers and ensuring complete applicant tracking. Supports the recruitment process by performing resume and application review, candidate screening, interview scheduling, background and reference checking, and offer letter processing, ensuring timely and complete communications to the candidate and hiring manager.
- Conducts recruitment strategy meeting with the hiring manager to fully understand the position requirements and ideal candidate. Ensures that validated competency interview questions and rating sheets are developed for all non-exempt positions to ensure successful candidate match.
- Interviews candidates and provides objective candidate assessments to managers. Coordinates further interviews with hiring managers and interview teams as appropriate.
- Partners with hiring manager and HR Business Partner to assess appropriate salary placement in the range
- Maintains job postings on internal website for all open positions. Maintains postings on external job boards and places specialized advertising as requested.
- Coordinates development of advertising to ensure media meets hiring manager needs and budgetary requirements.
- Tracks key metrics on recruitment process performance (cost per hire, days to fill, days to source, etc.) on a monthly basis. Compiles turnover metrics and other relevant metrics.
- Ensures all Health Center staff meet Employee Health requirements prior to start by providing request for necessary documentation and scheduling appointments.
- Manages requests for temporary staffing needs by working with the staffing agency and hiring manager and conducting phone interviews with potential candidates to ensure fit.
- Serves as the liaison and coordinator for all temporary staff and students coming into organization to ensure necessary documentation, employee health information and training is completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a dedicated recruiter role in an organization of similar size and scope or greater preferred
- Demonstrated advanced experience with HR systems including HRMS, applicant tracking, Microsoft Office
- Healthcare experience a plus
- PHR or CPC designation desirable
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply for this job please visit martin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.