Human Resources Professional
KMA Human Resource Consulting
KMA Human Resources Consulting has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Professional in Lewiston/Auburn or Portland, Maineto deliver high quality advisory and administrative services to clients on a range of human resources (HR) issues, procedures, and policies consistent with employee best practices, legislation, and guidelines. This is a great opportunity to be part of dynamic and growing team servicing a number of premier clients in New England.
For more than a decade, KMA has helped organizations reach their business goals by serving as their HR partner. We assist businesses in recruiting, hiring, compensating, training, and retaining their workforce.
One of the main tenets of KMA culture is flexibility. We know our employees have full lives and that work is only one segment. We work together with our employees to determine a schedule that accommodates work needs and commitments and activities outside of work. Backed by a collaborative and supportive team, our employees have greater work-life balance – which we understand is different for everyone. This uniquely flexible environment means our team members are less stressed, more fulfilled, and better equipped to contribute their strongest, most conscientious work for our clients.
At KMA, our maxim is: Do the right thing. For our clients, our fellow team members, and for ourselves.
If this sounds like the place for you, we’d love to talk!
· Offers strategic guidance and advice to clients on employment and HR issues.
· Provides ongoing operations and administrative support for day-to-day HR administrative needs for staffing, onboarding, benefits and compensation, and employee relations.
· Completes HR projects including HR Assessments, policies and employee handbooks, employee surveys, performance management programs, and others customized to clients.
· Delivers HR related training.
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, organizational development or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have minimum of seven years of human resources generalist experience.
· HRCI or SHRM certification desired but not required.
· Must be able to function in a multi-task environment, as part of a team and alone on a broad variety of projects.
· Must possess integrity and a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential issues.
· MS Office suite proficiency required.
We are seeking an individual who will work from the southern Maine area. There is opportunity to work from home with regular travel in Maine, and regionally as necessitated by the client. There is a tremendous amount of schedule flexibility in this part to full-time opportunity paired with the willingness to be responsive and flexible to meet client needs and deadlines.
Please provide cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
KMA Human Resources Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org