Website KMA Human Resource Consulting
KMA Human Resources Consulting is hiring a Recruiting Assistant to join their fast-paced recruiting team in Falmouth, Maine. For more than a decade, KMA has helped organizations reach their business goals by serving as their human resources (HR) partner. We help businesses recruit, hire, compensate, train, and retain their workforce.
Through a range of projects and tasks, the Recruiting Assistant will have behind the scenes exposure to the recruiting process and will work closely with the Recruiting Team.
- Manage candidate and job posting data in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Assist with managing postings on job boards from opening to closing of positions for multiple clients
- Research new opportunities to post jobs using a combination of internet research and email/phone outreach
- Assist with updating recruiting analytics and creating reports
- Create tutorials and process documentation
- Provide miscellaneous office administrative support
- Associates Degree in office management, business, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with recruiting administration, ATS management, and data analytics highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and a love for color-coded Excel spreadsheets
- Quick learner, inquisitive
- Able to function in a multi-task, fast paced environment and be flexible to changing work needs and priorities.
- Able to work effectively on a team and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please provide cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
KMA Human Resources Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com