HR Business Partner
Website InterMed, P.A.
You will join a fast-paced, fast-growing leader in healthcare. You will work for the largest physician-owned primary care practice in the state, which has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Maine for 7 straight years.
You’ll work in a patient centered, collaborative and supportive team oriented environment with great people who are passionate about the care they provide. You’ll inspire others by living out our mission, vision and values while using your clinical knowledge and medical expertise to provide exceptional care to our patients.
How will you do this?
- Provides employee relations consultation and coaching.
- Helps leaders to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards.
- Assists leaders with the development of performance improvement plans.
- Partners with management and physicians to develop effective staffing and recruitment strategies.
- Sources candidates through a variety of channels including advertising, internet searches, employee referrals, community networking, academic and professional associations, and job fairs.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes trends and uses data to guide staffing plans.
What’s required to do this?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in HR as a Business Partner, Employee Relations Specialist, HR Generalist or OD Specialist
- SHRM-CP or PHR desired, SHRM-SCP or SPHR preferred
- Good listener with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience facilitating meetings such as focus groups and conducting investigations
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and ability to learn new computer applications
As an InterMed employee:
- Your work will be acknowledged and appreciated
- You will work with people who are compassionate, empathetic and put patients first
- You will have the opportunity to have your voice heard by joining a committee, task force or work group
- Most importantly, you will be encouraged to have fun while carrying out our mission to serve!
Your benefits will include:
- Up to 26 days of paid time off, plus 7 paid holidays and up to 4 floating holidays
- Choice of two medical plans & dental plan
- Generous employer contribution to participants’ Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) and profit sharing plans
- Employer paid Short- and Long-term Disability coverage
- Opportunity to learn, grow and advance
To apply for this job please visit careers.intermed.com.